See the Register page for booking info!
The 2021 conference will be held at the Union Station Hotel in downtown St. Louis.
- Union Station Hotel - conference hotel, preconference, conference, 1820 Market St. St. Louis, MO 63103
- Hilton Ballpark - overflow hotel, 1 South Broadway, St. Louis, MO 63102
Getting to Strange Loop
From Lambert International Airport (STL):
- Lambert Airport is 14 miles and about 20 minutes from the hotel. Most flights arrive at the main terminal. Southwest Airlines flights arrive at the east terminal.
- Metrolink public light rail - starts at either terminal. Exit at the Union Station stop. Metrolink tickets can be bought at the airport (~$4).
- The Union Station stop is at Clark and 18th streets
- When you climb the stairs to street level, you will be near the Union Station parking lot
- Go north on 18th towards the castle-looking building (that's Union Station)
- Turn left at Market - the lobby entrance is 1820 Market St.
- Taxi - about $60
- Lyft or Uber - varies ($25-40)
- Rental cars - available at the airport, rates vary
- Union Station parking - $15 / day (MUST get validation ticket, hotel guests only)
- Union Station Hotel overnight valet (if staying at Union Station) - $20 / day (included on bill)
- Downtown parking meters are enforced 8 am to 7 pm, Monday-Saturday
- Downtown parking guide
Union Station conference facilities are ADA compliant and wheelchair accessible, but not necessarily as accessible as we might wish due to their age.
Aassistive hearing devices may be available. Some, but not all, rooms will have live captioning. If you are hearing impaired, please provide your schedule preferences early and we can often modify room assignments to maximize captioning support.
If you have any questions about accessibility, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org - we can provide additional information.