See the Register page for booking info!
The 2019 conference will be held at the Union Station Hotel and the Stifel Theatre in downtown St. Louis.
- Stifel Theatre - preconference and main conference venue, 1400 Market St., St. Louis, MO 63103
- Union Station Hotel - conference hotel and main conference, 1820 Market St. St. Louis, MO 63103
- Hilton Ballpark - overflow hotel, 1 South Broadway, St. Louis, MO 63102
Getting to Strange Loop
From Lambert International Airport (STL):
- Lambert Airport is 14 miles and about 20 minutes from the hotel. Most flights arrive at the main terminal. Southwest Airlines flights arrive at the east terminal.
- Metrolink public light rail - starts at either terminal. Exit at the Union Station stop. Metrolink tickets can be bought at the airport (~$4).
- The Union Station stop is at Clark and 18th streets
- When you climb the stairs to street level, you will be in the Union Station parking lot
- Go north on 18th towards the castle-looking building (that's Union Station)
- Turn left at Market - the lobby entrance is 1820 Market St.
- Taxi - about $60
- Lyft or Uber - about $35+
- Go Best Express - shared airport shuttle, $22.50 one way if booked with this link
- Rental cars - available at the airport, rates vary
- Union Station parking - $10 / day (MUST get validation ticket at registration desk)
- Union Station Hotel overnight parking (if staying at Marriott) - $10 / day (included on bill)
- Downtown parking meters are enforced 8 am to 7 pm, Monday-Saturday
- Downtown parking guide
Union Station and Stifel Theatre conference facilities are ADA compliant and wheelchair accessible. If you have any questions about accessibility, please contact email@example.com.