This year's conference will be held at the Union Station DoubleTree (preconference, Wednesday Sept 17th) and the Peabody Opera House (main conference Thursday Sept 18th - Friday Sept 19th) in downtown St. Louis.
- Peabody Opera House - main conference venue 1400 Market St. St. Louis, MO 63103
- Union Station DoubleTree - conference hotel, Emerging Langs, and workshops
1820 Market St.
St. Louis, MO 63103
- Hilton Ballpark - overflow hotel, 1 South Broadway, St. Louis, MO 63102
Getting to Strange Loop
From Lambert International Airport (STL):
- Lambert Airport is 14 miles and about 20 minutes from the hotel. Most flights arrive at the main terminal. Southwest flights arrive at the east terminal.
- Metrolink public light rail - starts at the airport and you can exit at the Union Station stop. Metrolink tickets can be bought at the airport but REQUIRE CASH ($4). Exit at the Union Station stop.
- Shuttle - GO Best Express is a shuttle where you share a ride in a van with other people heading downtown and stop at multiple hotels.
- Taxi - will cost around $45 from airport to hotel
- Rental cars - available at the airport, rates vary.
- Union Station parking - $8 / day (MUST get validation ticket at registration desk)
- Union Station DoubleTree overnight parking (if staying at Marriott) - $8 / day (included on bill)
- Downtown parking meters are enforced 8 am to 7 pm, Monday-Friday
- Downtown parking guide
The DoubleTree and Peabody conference facilities are ADA compliant and wheelchair accessible. If you have any questions about accessibility, please contact email@example.com.